Daily Rambling of Moa - Elise

Favourite Phrase: I'm nobody to anybody & everybody noe....i'm a 'purrfect stranger'..no one is allwd to enter my own mysterious world ..." I have decided not to share my blog anymore, hence have changed my password.

Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!
Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Visit Perlis: 27 - 30 Apr 2007

Last Friday, around midnite, we set off our journey to Perlis. The decision to go back to DD's hometown was rather impromptu. He only told me about it during lunch time and told me to pack my things as minimum as possible as we are going to travel very light (just one tank bag!) Gosh!!! but hey I managed! Let the pictures do the talking now... enjoy!!!


























DD & Me - on our way back home after eating the Pulut Ayam


















Ostrich Farm - picture snap using DD's N91.




Below are captioned of some pictures taken during the Seafood dinner with MIL & DD's best friend in Perlis. We had Sotong Goreng Tepung, Udang Goreng Tepung, Tomyam Seafood Soup, Ikan Bakar, Ikan 3 Rasa, Kailan Ikan Asin, Udang 3 Rasa, Ulam-ulaman..... and all these food were given 2 servings at a fantasticly reasonable pricing.

















The photos below were taken before we departed from Perlis, sempat bergambar dgn MIL.























At one of the R & R stop, if am not mistaken at Semanggol - food rating (by me) : 2 star
















At one of R & R petrol stop, been craving for Magnum Almond Ice Cream, took the opportunity to "wallap", hahahahaha














All pictures taken on both N91 & K800i.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





A little bit about me...


I want...


PSP
N95 or N76?? Cannot decide yet...

I like...


Alone at times
Dreaming
Learning to cook new & simple recipe
Going to the gym, spa &
Shopping

My Life Journal

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
ProFire's Blog Designs
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Firebrands
SGBlog Directory

Bloggers


Luahan Pankreas - cikdaun
Raftah Burp
Princess Diary
Myra's Blog
Iansuryanani's Blog
Ayu Fotopages
Deaf4ever's World
Deaf4ever's Fotopages
Dilah's Blog
Venus's Blog
Ifah's Friendster
Teratak Chetam's Full of Delicious Recipe
Teja's Blog

I have a secret admirer!