A Day @ Tg. Langsat
Last Friday, went to Tg. Langsat, went there ard 9 am and was back home ard 10+ pm. Tg Langsat is 40 mins drive from MMHE or MSE as it was formerly know, for a joint site survey on board of a vessel which need overhauling. Now still waiting for my supplier to quote me on this job... that explains why I have so much of time updating my blog and creating 3 posts within this morning alone!!! hahahhahah
For those who have not been onboard of a vessel, let me share some of the pictures that I took for your viewing pleasure.... hehehehhh.
I will take more pictures, another 2 ships docking at 2 different shipyard, haiz, more visit to shipyard this month. Hopefully all those climbing of stairs will help me to lose some fats! kuikuikui




Labels: A Day at Tg Langsat




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home