Daily Rambling of Moa - Elise

Favourite Phrase: I'm nobody to anybody & everybody noe....i'm a 'purrfect stranger'..no one is allwd to enter my own mysterious world ..." I have decided not to share my blog anymore, hence have changed my password.

Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!
Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Visit Perlis: Year 2005

Well while clearing some of the photos in my camera's CF, I saw these photos and since I have not upload it before, thought of sharing the photos with you peepz.

The photos below were taken during my balik kampung trip in Dec 2005, when the northern Malaysia were hit by flood - we were there to visit MIL and to ensure that she's ok and it's safe for her to stay in Perlis.























We stopover in KL before proceeding back home. These are the pictures that I found in my CF, happy viewing!

















I intend to put more photos, but .................................................................














































MALAS!

and my blog is only meant for close friends hence hope those that I have given the password not revealing to others else....................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





A little bit about me...


I want...


PSP
N95 or N76?? Cannot decide yet...

I like...


Alone at times
Dreaming
Learning to cook new & simple recipe
Going to the gym, spa &
Shopping

My Life Journal

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
ProFire's Blog Designs
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Firebrands
SGBlog Directory

Bloggers


Luahan Pankreas - cikdaun
Raftah Burp
Princess Diary
Myra's Blog
Iansuryanani's Blog
Ayu Fotopages
Deaf4ever's World
Deaf4ever's Fotopages
Dilah's Blog
Venus's Blog
Ifah's Friendster
Teratak Chetam's Full of Delicious Recipe
Teja's Blog

I have a secret admirer!