Daily Rambling of Moa - Elise

Favourite Phrase: I'm nobody to anybody & everybody noe....i'm a 'purrfect stranger'..no one is allwd to enter my own mysterious world ..." I have decided not to share my blog anymore, hence have changed my password.

Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!
Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Today I was so touched by my Darling Dearest punya gesture. While I was busy doing my work in the office in the morning, I was surprised by a delivery of a bouquet of pink flower with a cute little bear, in my heart I was wondering who gave me the bouquet.... When I signed the DO, little did I expect it was from yes! who else but my Darling Dearest!!! Thank you Darling!!!

I wanted very much to paste the photo taken by Ifah here but gggrrrr.... my pda did not give permission for me to transfer the picture to my thumbdrive, but i will paste it here, insya Allah, tungggggggggguuuuuuuuu (ok, nilah gambaq yg aku janjikan....)





















To all yg wish me, be it through sms, phone and messages kat Cari.com, thanks!


Ok, nak chow for the time being, peyut dah lapaq beb!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





A little bit about me...


I want...


PSP
N95 or N76?? Cannot decide yet...

I like...


Alone at times
Dreaming
Learning to cook new & simple recipe
Going to the gym, spa &
Shopping

My Life Journal

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
ProFire's Blog Designs
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Firebrands
SGBlog Directory

Bloggers


Luahan Pankreas - cikdaun
Raftah Burp
Princess Diary
Myra's Blog
Iansuryanani's Blog
Ayu Fotopages
Deaf4ever's World
Deaf4ever's Fotopages
Dilah's Blog
Venus's Blog
Ifah's Friendster
Teratak Chetam's Full of Delicious Recipe
Teja's Blog

I have a secret admirer!