Ultraviolet
Last weekend catch a night movie of Ultraviolet at Lot 1 CCK... what a disappointment.... the movie was not like what I expected it to be...... so damn boring.... too science fictional.... i'll wouldn't want to even give a star rating for this movie....
*****************************************************************
Sunday - After breakfast at Long John Silver @ Jurong Point, both DD and me decided to just waste our morning there... While both of us were wondering why there was such a long queue outside Courts @ Jurong Point, someone approached me;
She: Excuse me, are you ******
Me: Yes... (at the back of my mind was trying to recall who this lady is... )
She: I'm **** *******(giving her name)
Me: Ohhhh its you!!! Wow I could not even recognise you now.... how long yeah we have lost touch?
She: 15 years!!!
Introduced her to my DD and exchange numbers.... vow to keep in touch with my secondary classmate and has been in touch with her through sms now...... even plan to have a date with her soon..... Hope to get in touch with my other classmates too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home