Daily Rambling of Moa - Elise

Favourite Phrase: I'm nobody to anybody & everybody noe....i'm a 'purrfect stranger'..no one is allwd to enter my own mysterious world ..." I have decided not to share my blog anymore, hence have changed my password.

Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!
Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My "bestest" buddy in the office



Well things in the office have not been too good, lucky I have a sis cum buddy whom I can pour out all my frustrations.

Ifah, thanks for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to. At times I don't have to say it out loud and you exactly know what's on my mind and like we always joke, our telepathy are getting stronger each day..... hope our friendship will last forever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





A little bit about me...


I want...


PSP
N95 or N76?? Cannot decide yet...

I like...


Alone at times
Dreaming
Learning to cook new & simple recipe
Going to the gym, spa &
Shopping

My Life Journal

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
ProFire's Blog Designs
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Firebrands
SGBlog Directory

Bloggers


Luahan Pankreas - cikdaun
Raftah Burp
Princess Diary
Myra's Blog
Iansuryanani's Blog
Ayu Fotopages
Deaf4ever's World
Deaf4ever's Fotopages
Dilah's Blog
Venus's Blog
Ifah's Friendster
Teratak Chetam's Full of Delicious Recipe
Teja's Blog

I have a secret admirer!