Shoplifting?
27 Jan 2006
While heading to Pizza Hut @ JP for dinner with Darling Dearest (DD), suddenly pushed me aside. Before I could even asked him, heard a loud noise. As I turn my head, saw 2 guys (one in red shirt while the other in white t-shirt) lying on the floor with 2 ladies in uniform. Alas I could make out what the noise were about, the 2 ladies in uniform were claiming that the guy in red did not pay for the purchase. Yes, you are right, shoplifting. At the same time, a lady, whom i guess is his gf shouted on top of her shrieking voice "what u want ah" and every time she repeat the same question, her tone gets higher. Simultaneously, the guy offers to pay the 2 ladies in red. Well, now u readers be the judge.... if he is not guilty, would he offer to pay for the goods? Well.... I rest my case....
Anyway, I do not know the end of the commotion as both DD and me hurriedly enters Pizza Hut.... well our stomachs especially mine has started growling.... *winks
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home