Daily Rambling of Moa - Elise

Favourite Phrase: I'm nobody to anybody & everybody noe....i'm a 'purrfect stranger'..no one is allwd to enter my own mysterious world ..." I have decided not to share my blog anymore, hence have changed my password.

Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!
Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Sigh of Relief

Hellooooooooo am back to blogging again :)


Last friday, 29 Jul 2005 was my last assignment to Batam and after finalising on the inventory list and last minute changes, managed to get the 8:45pm (Batam time) that is 9:45pm Singapore time; ferry. By the time both my boss n me reached Harbourfront, it was nearly 11pm. After clearing the custom, we rushed to the taxi stand hoping that we could easily get a cab but to our disappointment, there was quite a long queue and we decided to call for a cab. Sent my boss home to Burgundy Crescent first before proceeding to my place where darling dearest has already waited patiently for me.

SATURDAY - 30 JUL '05

As usual, went for my spa treatment and was delighted when learnt that I've lost some weight. Made arrangement with darling dearest for a lunch date at Orchard. Darling dearest reminded me of Arwan's 3rd birthday bash, ooopppsss darn, I've forgotten to get something for that little toddler. Rushed over to the Toy's section at Takashimaya. Yes! There's sale going on at Takashimaya especially on Toys!!! What a coincidence. The toys were really cheap.... toys that used to be about $100 plus went down to $30-$40 dollars. Worth buying right? Thank God managed to get something for him. Darling Dearest went to the birthday bash. I gave it a skip as I was still not feeling too well (came back nearly midnite on Friday). Darling Dearest told me Arwan was so enthusiastic to tear open the wrapper upon seeing the gift. He was all smiles upon seeing what we bought him. Glad that he likes the remote control car that we bought him!

SUNDAY - 31 JUL '05

As we have no agenda of going out, asked Darling Dearest if it's okay to cook spaghetti since I've not been cooking spaghetti for a very looonggg time. I didn't waste much time when he nodded his head. I quickly prepared the ingredients required for making the sauce and taraaa in abt an hour or so managed to cook a simple spaghetti. Since I cooked quite a lot, called my niece to come over. Yummylicioussssssssss!!!! *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





A little bit about me...


I want...


PSP
N95 or N76?? Cannot decide yet...

I like...


Alone at times
Dreaming
Learning to cook new & simple recipe
Going to the gym, spa &
Shopping

My Life Journal

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
ProFire's Blog Designs
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Firebrands
SGBlog Directory

Bloggers


Luahan Pankreas - cikdaun
Raftah Burp
Princess Diary
Myra's Blog
Iansuryanani's Blog
Ayu Fotopages
Deaf4ever's World
Deaf4ever's Fotopages
Dilah's Blog
Venus's Blog
Ifah's Friendster
Teratak Chetam's Full of Delicious Recipe
Teja's Blog

I have a secret admirer!