Daily Rambling of Moa - Elise

Favourite Phrase: I'm nobody to anybody & everybody noe....i'm a 'purrfect stranger'..no one is allwd to enter my own mysterious world ..." I have decided not to share my blog anymore, hence have changed my password.

Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!
Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 29, 2005

Girl - Though Cancer has robbed you of happiness, May you be strong......my prayers for you...

Last Friday, while I was cooking, Darling Dearest asked me to stop after he spoked to my sis (while I was doing my cooking, my sis called and asked me to convey to Darling Dearest to return call and I did just that when he came home).
I was suspicious, nevertheless, followed him to the hall. My heart was thumping fast and my imagination starts running wild. Could something has happened mum? Oh no, and before my imagination runs wild further, clearing his throat, he spoke to me very softly,

"Anak abang ngah yg sulung masuk hospital, doctor kata cancer, tak de harapan, dia skg ada kat hospital, dorang nak gi tengok lepas Maghrib, nak ikut tak?...... " I just nodded my head blankly....

It was only after 5 minutes that I managed to compose myself and quickly change my attire to visit my niece in hospital. When we reached the hospital, saw a group of people staying outside the SICU (Surgical Intensive Care Unit). Only 2 visitors are allowed to go in at one time. When it was our turn, I was speechless. Trying very hard to control my tears fm rolling especially when she asked for my forgiveness (I can also see that she's fighting her tears fm rolling).... before saying goodbye to her, managed to kiss her on her cheeks and forehead... "Girl, rehat je, jgn pikir yg bukan², concentrate on getting well...... " I could not continue and quickly made my exit....
Girl,
Semoga kau tabah
Menghadapi badai yg menimpa
Rasanya terlalu hebat
Ujian yg menimpamu saat ini
Namun,
Kau harus terus berjuang
Walau saat pemergianmu
dihitung setiap hari
Percayalah
Allah Maha Kaya,
Allah Maha Mengetahui
Sesungguhnya
Tiada yg mustahil jika
DIA berkehendakkan demikian
Namun, jika memang saatnya
kau harus kembali
tenanglah, kerana sesungguhnya
Dari DIA kita datang
dan
Kepada DIA juga tempat kita kembali...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





A little bit about me...


I want...


PSP
N95 or N76?? Cannot decide yet...

I like...


Alone at times
Dreaming
Learning to cook new & simple recipe
Going to the gym, spa &
Shopping

My Life Journal

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
ProFire's Blog Designs
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Firebrands
SGBlog Directory

Bloggers


Luahan Pankreas - cikdaun
Raftah Burp
Princess Diary
Myra's Blog
Iansuryanani's Blog
Ayu Fotopages
Deaf4ever's World
Deaf4ever's Fotopages
Dilah's Blog
Venus's Blog
Ifah's Friendster
Teratak Chetam's Full of Delicious Recipe
Teja's Blog

I have a secret admirer!