Daily Rambling of Moa - Elise

Favourite Phrase: I'm nobody to anybody & everybody noe....i'm a 'purrfect stranger'..no one is allwd to enter my own mysterious world ..." I have decided not to share my blog anymore, hence have changed my password.

Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!
Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Glad to be back!

Phew am finally back!!! For the first time in my life I get to experience a hellish moment while in Batam and thank God am able to come back in one piece!!!

20 July 2005 - a day I wouldn't forget - watching the workers going on strike and how it turns out to be a bloody affair. Children, old people and women were used as shield for the workers going on strike. Abusive languages were used against the law enforcers. Not satisfied, stones were also thrown to these law enforcers. The situation become more serious when these people marched towards the police with parangs, baton and long bamboo stick. As the demo was getting out of hand, the police had no choice but to open fire. As a result, 1 death toll and abt 10 serious injuries were reported. It was really chaotic but praise be to Allah SWT as the situation managed to be controlled abt 3 hours later. What an experience!

I just came back to the office today, and am still feeling exhausted. The project is now on schedule and hopefully everything goes smoothly as projected.

For now, I really need to have a good rest......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





A little bit about me...


I want...


PSP
N95 or N76?? Cannot decide yet...

I like...


Alone at times
Dreaming
Learning to cook new & simple recipe
Going to the gym, spa &
Shopping

My Life Journal

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
ProFire's Blog Designs
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Firebrands
SGBlog Directory

Bloggers


Luahan Pankreas - cikdaun
Raftah Burp
Princess Diary
Myra's Blog
Iansuryanani's Blog
Ayu Fotopages
Deaf4ever's World
Deaf4ever's Fotopages
Dilah's Blog
Venus's Blog
Ifah's Friendster
Teratak Chetam's Full of Delicious Recipe
Teja's Blog

I have a secret admirer!