Down With Fever & Flu
First it was my hubby who was down with Fever. Nevertheless being a workaholic he refuses to take MC, instead asked for a stronger dosage of medicine. Upon his recovery, it's who else but my truly who is down with Fever & Flu for the past week - hence unable to update my blog. Well nothing much to update since there's not much of activities.
The Fever & Flu bug came at the wrong time when we were supposed to celebrate our anniversary. Though unwell, that does not hinder us from having a mini celebration. Our initial plan was to have a romantic dinner at Esplanade. However, as I messed up the initial plan, we detour to Suntec, much to my disappointment. I couldn't blame anyone except myself for not getting the correct address prior to the rendervous. Though slightly dissappointed with myself, it did not dampened our spirit to change our plan to have our dinner at our usual fav place @ Polar Kitchen at Suntec where we ordered our normal fav Chicken Chop and Spaghetti.... yummyyyy.... too bad we did not snap any photo, else I could have uploaded it here
Darling dearest gave me a white gold necklace with precious stones and for him a Puma T Shirt n a pair of shoes which I can't remember the brand name fm World of Sports. We have make it a point to have an exchange of gift every year to commemorate our anniversary. Hopefully with days and years pass, it will strengthen our love for each other.
The Fever & Flu bug came at the wrong time when we were supposed to celebrate our anniversary. Though unwell, that does not hinder us from having a mini celebration. Our initial plan was to have a romantic dinner at Esplanade. However, as I messed up the initial plan, we detour to Suntec, much to my disappointment. I couldn't blame anyone except myself for not getting the correct address prior to the rendervous. Though slightly dissappointed with myself, it did not dampened our spirit to change our plan to have our dinner at our usual fav place @ Polar Kitchen at Suntec where we ordered our normal fav Chicken Chop and Spaghetti.... yummyyyy.... too bad we did not snap any photo, else I could have uploaded it here
Darling dearest gave me a white gold necklace with precious stones and for him a Puma T Shirt n a pair of shoes which I can't remember the brand name fm World of Sports. We have make it a point to have an exchange of gift every year to commemorate our anniversary. Hopefully with days and years pass, it will strengthen our love for each other.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home