Daily Rambling of Moa - Elise

Favourite Phrase: I'm nobody to anybody & everybody noe....i'm a 'purrfect stranger'..no one is allwd to enter my own mysterious world ..." I have decided not to share my blog anymore, hence have changed my password.

Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!
Click Here to Get Paid while reading E-mails!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, May 27, 2005

Anymore Freebies?

I'm looking forward to my Spa session later this evening. My body has been aching all over for the past two days. Guess dah banyak sgt berambu during the holidays and the voucher which I received courtesy of Ace Insurance came in handy. I have 3 options to choose, Body Contour @ Slimming , Facial and Spa. Hehehh, of course I chose the latter. I need to pamper myself what more this spa session valued at S$180.00 is free (errr anymore freebies? i won't reject if there's any - a kiasu syndrom?) - i'll let the masseuse give me a soothing aromatheraphy massage, followed by body scrub and steambath. Just can't get enough of it..... hheehehhhh

REVIEW
The so called free spa session was more of a dissappointment than anything else. The neighbourhood Spa salon couldn't even beat the ambience of the town salon. The so called steambath (sauna room) was so narrow and small (sempit sangat sey). Siksa sey nak masuk that cubicle. Nevermind that, the scrub session, hampehs. I remembered when I went to my normal spa salon, the scrub session je dah abt 30 mins, but this neighbourhood spa salon did it in only 5 mins. I dare not make noise abt the short scrubbing session as I remembered my hubby ever advised me that if I am not satisfied with the services rendered by others do not complain before the session is over as we are still at their mercy. Lucky me to be able to control my cool. After the scrubbing and steambath, I was asked to take my shower and was asked to go to another room where the masseuse was waiting. The massage session was surprisingly good. The masseuse was telling me that I've lots of wind (hahahah, that explains why I'm kepala angin, hehehehehh) and advised me against taking makanan yg sejuk, like kangkung, tea, etc, etc, etc.
The spa session which was supposed to last 90 mins lasted only 60 mins, they cheated me of 1/2 hour. Pastu ada hati nak suruh sign up with them. I just told them nicely that I've already signed up with my present salon. Malas nak layan lebih².


Called hubby after the spa session. Yippee, dia pun baru je abis keje and ask me to wait for him at Jurong Entertainment Centre. While waiting for him, sempat gak look see look see at The White Collection and Novena. Nothing caught my eye and out I went. Hmmm... in my mind dah ready nak tengok kat IKEA pulak. Both my hubby and me prefer to shop kat IKEA - pricing reasonable and most importantly kena dgn our taste or my hubby rather, hikhikhik...

Masuk pulak kat Watson, haiz, susah sey shopping without anything in mind, tak tau nak tengok apa. Perut pulak dah start krak kruk krak kruk. Suddently my phone rings. Tengok², it's my hubby number. Yippeee leh dinnerrrrr. Told him am hungry and we took our dinner kat Long John Silver. I took my Fish Wrap and him, his usual Chicken Combo Meal No. 1

Abis je dinner, dia ajak jenjalan kat Jurong East. Rupanya dia nak tukar CD game dia - PS 2 Motogp 4. Pandai ek. Anyway sicne am not working the next day, I dun mind accompanying him. Pastu sempat sey hint to me dia nak tukar hp. Since I've got my new phone, I dun mind him changing his, fair maaa. His eyeing for Motorolla MotoRazer3 / Sony Ericson K750i. Too bad Sony Ericson K750i all export set, tak de warranty. I asked him to patient for a couple of days/weeks. He kind of agreed and we headed back home.

What a tiring day but enjoyable evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





A little bit about me...


I want...


PSP
N95 or N76?? Cannot decide yet...

I like...


Alone at times
Dreaming
Learning to cook new & simple recipe
Going to the gym, spa &
Shopping

My Life Journal

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins
ProFire's Blog Designs
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Get Paid to read E-mails!
Firebrands
SGBlog Directory

Bloggers


Luahan Pankreas - cikdaun
Raftah Burp
Princess Diary
Myra's Blog
Iansuryanani's Blog
Ayu Fotopages
Deaf4ever's World
Deaf4ever's Fotopages
Dilah's Blog
Venus's Blog
Ifah's Friendster
Teratak Chetam's Full of Delicious Recipe
Teja's Blog

I have a secret admirer!